PRICES VARY, (please see below). If you are interested in any of these bowls please email me to proceed with purchase.
1. Coral Blue. 20cm diameter. This kiln-formed bowl is made using a subtle blend of coloured powdered glass and multiple firings. N/A
2. Summer I. (Orange cracked effect), 20cm diameter, height 3cm. This bowl is kiln formed using a technique that allows me to create a cracked effect within the glass. It is a wonderful strong orange with tiny red details and vibrant yellow underneath. Sold
3. Sea Blue I. N/A
4. Ocean Blue I. SOLD
5. Sea Pebbles. (Translucent blue pebble effect), 14cm diameter, height 2.5cm. This kiln formed dish is made using individual small round pieces of glass, which create it’s translucent water like effect. €75
7. Domino. (Black & White), 16cm x 16cm, height 3cm. This pop art dish has been kiln formed using individually cut strips of black and white glass then fusing it together with the solid black. €758. Summer Festival. (Yellow, reds and blues), 16cm x 16cm, height 3cm. This dish has all the dynamic exciting combination of summer colours, yellows, reds, blues. €75
9. Spring I. (Green geometric), 16cm x 16cm, height 3cm. This kiln formed dish is made using a layering effect. €7510. Autumn I. (Green with red/brown), 16cm x 16cm, height 3cm. This dish uses the greens and reddish browns associated with spring. €75
If you are interested in any of these bowls please email me as the shipping costs will vary according your location.